Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vintage Nursery Ideas

Decorating with vintage accessories and furniture tends to add a lot of warmth and nostalgia to a room.  I have used vintage finds throughout my whole house and love the comfort that they add.

A kids room is no different and is especially well suited for that warm lived in look.  Starting with the nursery, I have some ideas for decorating with vintage items that are especially sweet and heart warming.


I LOVE this nursery from Veranda!  The vintage accessories just make it so welcoming.  Fresh white paint is  a great color to highlight the warm colors of the antiques.


Mummys Shoes provided the inspiration for this sweet nursery.  I just love that vintage rolling horse!


Here are all kinds of fun ideas for decorating vintage by Baby Lifestyles.  A stack of old books is always a great decorating idea and it's not too hard to find vintage children's book.  I love the idea of using an old printers tray to display small objects on the wall as well.  And keeping vintage toys on a shelf or chair rail where they are out of reach is a great way to decorate and keep them safe from damage at the same time.

Now, I should let you know that I have just started to add vintage kids items to my store, The Rustic Attic.  I just added this great vintage baby seat by Delphos to my inventory:


I will be adding more in the near future so make sure to check back!

Happy Decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment