There are plenty of homemade Christmas ornaments for kids to make that are fairly simple, creative, and highly personalized. These little keepsakes will be treasured for many Christmases as they are brought out each year along with all of the memories.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Button Tree Ornaments by Things To Share And Remember
I love button crafts - probably because I have a suitcase full of old buttons!
2. Paint Brush Ornaments by Mud Pie Studio
Who would have thought that a paint brush could make such a cute ornament?
3. Icicle Ornaments by Happy Hooligans
Pipe cleaners and beads are all that are needed for these sparkly and colorful icicle ornaments.
4. Snowmen Ornaments by Whatever...
These snowmen ornaments are so adorable. You can see the kids in action putting these together in the step by step tutorial shown.
5. Salt Dough Handprint Ornaments by Nest Of Posies
And, everyone needs a handprint ornament! These are especially fun to pull out after the kids have grown.